Friday, April 25, 2008
Monday
The teacher from all the lessons called us to form into our groups. There are problems forming the groups because of some class political issues. Nevertheless, we still managed to form the groups. Class politics is nothing new to me la. I have gone through before during my secondary school days.
Tuesday
It is the weekly IS module lessons again. Feel sorry to have rejected a group’s offer to join them. They say they want me in their group but I never join. I stick with my classmates instead as I feel comfortable. If I pangseh my classmates also no good ma. Also, there was a mini presentation on that day. My group presents the topic on recycling. Everything went smoothly. Went home with chenson. That’s all.
Wednesday
Nothing much happen. I met my cousin while waiting for Arron chua to open the classroom. Louis say she looks like an opera singer because of the way she dressed. Haha. Went KFC for lunch during the 2 hours break. In the end, we were slightly late for the PVL class but the teacher never notice it.
Thursday
Law lesson was ok. But the main highlight of the day was the bidding for the places for our UPE project. Each group has $100 to bid and there are 19 places to choose from. My group won the CBD area with only $65. It was a lucky win because the other group bid for $100 but they place the bid at a wrong timing. The bidding time starts at 1230 but the group place their bid at 1229pm.That’s how we win lo. But teacher have not posted the result so dun be too happy yet. PJM tutorial was alright. Then Eco-tourism was very boring, it looks like primary school stuff. Water cycle, food chain….. The teacher is also a boring one. Once he talks, people would sleep. I think he has special powers to make people sleep. Went home at 6 reach home like about 7. Very tired.
Friday
Nothing much. Just went home early.
Signed Off~
10:19 PM
>>>