You just stepped into my blog!
Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Please tag!
Say 'NO' to spams! >.<
Navigate using the crosses at the left-hand side =D
Fernando Lee
Age: 18+
School: GRPS YAPS YCSS NP(REB)
Birthday: 4/1
Sunday, May 18, 2008
I am totally exhausted, possibly due to too much walking and less sleep. These two days I think I spent more time outside rather than staying at home. Friday left home at around 650am like that then reach home at around 7 plus although school ends at 12. Due to projects, thats why I reached home late. Then Saturday wake up early, head to school for the Eco tourism excursion at Sungei Buloh. Wa a lot of walking sia.Saturday
View from the watch tower
This is not group photo
The lame trail
The Battle Box
Tomb
Thats all for now. Oo another day at Civic District tomorrow. Its gonna be a long day
Signed Off~
7:36 PM
>>>