Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I have been busy for the pass 1 week or so because of projects and work so that is why I have not been blogging recently. What a relief that the UPE draft presentation is over although there are somethings that must be improve. I and my group also just complete a proposal for my I&E module. We are going to organise an amazing race at Sungei Buloh in July. I was glad to hear from my teacher that we are the fastest and best group. Our proposal is very detailed compared to other groups. Haha I thought my group was the most lousy group.
Sometimes I wander whether to trust my classmates, on Sunday two classmates of mine lied to me. I don't wish to name them. Hmm one of them accidentally send the wrong SMS to me. Actually it is suppose to sent to the other classmate. That is how I know about the lie. I expose them by senting back the SMS. I was so piss off.
Wa lao one simple question also cannot do. I doing two questions. What an excuse you all give. U think u all are the only one who are busy with projects. I am also very busy too with my projects and works.
I think some of them wearing the invisible mask are hiding their real identity and character. Some of them follow the innocent ones just to gain advantage and maybe for some hidden motives.
Signed Off~
6:49 PM
>>>