Monday, May 5, 2008
Mon 28/4
Ya the weather was unbearable. Inside the lecture room the temperature was like antartica. Then outside the lecture room it was like a hot oven. Have UPE presentation. Suppose to be the 2nd group but Shawn arrived late then my group become the first group to present.
Haha still remember what Mr AARON chua say :" If u want to be a good guy, help to present first."
Tues29/4
Afternoon 1pm IS class till 5pm. Mostly discuss on what event to organise. Must be
regarding environment.
Wed30/4
Nothing much. Invitation for dinner thats what I remember and I accepted it without thinking hard. ( IF WANT TO ASK ME OUT, ASK A FEW DAYS IN ADVANCE)
Thurs1/5
Yea, its labour day. No school.
Fri2/5
I did not go with some of my classmates to T3 because I want to save my energy for the dinner. The dinner was so important to me than any other things. I would sacrifice for all the things in the world. Those friends are really irreplaceable. They are as valuable as gold. I really have an enjoyable night. When will we meet again, most probably in middle of June and that would be next month. ( Do not know whether to post the friday event due to some sensitive issues. We shall see.)
Sat3/5
I was so tired due to the dinner hangover. I slept around 245am on saturday early early morning.
Sun4/5
I did a little revision and did a little homework and also jog under the scorching hot sun during afternoon.
Signed Off~
12:04 AM
>>>