Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Would you friend a pampered kid?
YesWould you date with them?
Maybe and maybe notWould you marry them?
Depends whether they change their character or not.Actually I don't like pampered girls, they are like 3 year old kids want this want that. Some will ask their father I want this then her dad would happily buy for her. If I marry this type of girl I think I am gonna broke very fast. Maybe I might not have a proper meal and buy the
necessities I need. Ha if I have kids with her, my children recess money becomes her spending monopoly.
I didn't mean to shoot anyone here....
This post is totally random but really there are people who are like this. Maybe they should seek enlightenment...
Characters mentioned and real persons living or dead, is purely coincidental.No identification with actual persons, places, buildings and products is intended or should be inferred.
Signed Off~
10:42 AM
>>>