Navigate using the crosses at the left-hand side =D
Fernando Lee
Age: 18+
School: GRPSYAPSYCSS NP(REB)
Birthday: 4/1
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Oo haha finally another module is completed today. Yesterday was the end of UPE class/lecture. It was also the final presentation for 5 other groups who have not present their video. As for the rest of us we act as markers giving them marks. Hmm I give 8.5 for one of the groups, the highest mark I give yesterday. The lowest mark I give is 6 marks for one of the group. I really hate their video especially the song. The song is like so F*** la. It keeps repeating swamp machine swamp machine swamp machine..... Then I wrote a bad comment on their marksheet. The song is irritating.
Certainly Miss the teacher who teach me for I&E. Miss chong is super kind and easy to communicate mainly due to her young age. I think she is in her late 20s or early 30s I guess. I think she is the best teacher yet to teach me in NP. What I hate about I&E is the IELS assignment. The questions seems to be like repeating and repeating again. Then I had to write the same old grandmother stories and grandfather tales... Haish
This is the video I had made for I&E and has been handed up to teacher for future reference. Do give comments.