Saturday, July 19, 2008
Finally my event has finally over. I can say is a success la although there are a few hiccups here and there. LOL, I dun know why Hong Yang and Wee Kiong not happy with each other.... but anyway is over la.
Today,The weather was quite all right, heaven manage do his part to keep the weather cool. The whole event end too early, we did not expect that to happened. The bus arrive at 2pm and some of the helpers and participants left early as they do not want to wait as the event end early like 1230 like that. But anyway all the participants win prizes as there are 3 teams only. So is fair and square. Everyone would be happy.
When we get on the bus, everyone was like so tired. There was just a little bit of noise on the bus. Later on some of them alight at Kranji because is near for them as they stay at the stay at the east while the others including me head back to Bukit Panjang Community Centre. After that my group mates and I thank the CC people for collaborating then they say hope that we can collaborate again. LOL la.
After that me, Hong Yang and Shun Xiang went to eat lunch while Ghek Long went back home. Then Ms chong say want to treat us lunch den we like erm erm erm......Wow I never met such a good teacher before la. Haha during lunch she commented on our event. I feel assured after hearing that because she say our group work very hard and did well among all the groups in the class. Then we like slack at coffee shop for a while then go home.
Hmm I just now compare my teacher face with XXX XXXX face on my laptop. I dun knw la I am now still suffering from the shock. LOL I let my a few of my friends see and they share the same sentiments as me.
LOL thats all for now. Shall post the picts later, 2moro or some other time.
Signed Off~
7:31 PM
>>>