Thursday, August 28, 2008
Today went to Blangah rise primary school to teach the primary 5 school kids there how to make lanterns. Hmm I suddenly feel very young hehe. Our class suppose to meet each other at Bukit Merah bus interchange at 110pm but some of us were late. I was the first to reach the interchange. While waiting I saw a familiar face "CHENSON"..... Wow what a small world to meet him there.
At first I thought the lantern making is tough because I think that primary 5 kids will not behave themselves. But surprisiingly they are damn quiet. Haha Shun Xiang kena call Ang ku guei then Ana kena stalk by a girl. LOL that was the most funniest thing that happen today.
After that went vivo slack and celebrate gek long's 20th birthday before heading back home.





Thats all for now.
Signed Off~
9:32 PM
>>>